2 areas = £220, 3 areas = £260
Approximately 3-4 months, after which you may return to the clinic for a top-up.
Approx. 20 mins
Dependent on individual requirements.
Botulinum Toxin Type A, commonly known by the brand name BOTOX ®, is a safe and effective non-surgical treatment used to remove wrinkles. The toxin works by preventing signals from the nerve cells reaching the muscles, causing temporary paralysis to the muscles responsible for causing wrinkles.
Botulinum Toxin Type A is a Prescription only medicine and will only be prescribed after an initial consultation.
You will have the option to have a 4% lidocaine cream applied prior to the treatment to numb the area. The procedure is quick and very small needles are used, allowing for minimal discomfort. There is no downtime following treatment.
The possible side effects include, but are not limited to:
• Heavy brow
Rare side effects include:
• An allergic reaction
• Eyelid ptosis
• ‘Spock’ eyebrow
Seek urgent care if you have difficulty breathing, swallowing or a faint or dizzy feeling.
Immediately after treatment you may see small bumps at the injection site. These are temporary and usually settle within thirty minutes.
This treatment is not suitable for those who have:
• Active infection at injection site.
• Known allergy/hypersensitivity to any ingredients in the injection.
• Difficulty swallowing.
• Pregnant/breastfeeding women
• Neuromuscular Disorders
Post treatment dos:
• Use arnica tablets for bruising.
• Use sun protection.
• Move the targeted muscle by squinting, raising eyebrows and frowning.
For 24 hours post treatment avoid:
• Exercise, facials, saunas or any other activity that cause overheating to the face.
• Excessively touching the area for several hours post treatment to minimise the risk of infection.
• Ibuprofen or aspirin. Take paracetamol if necessary.